Christina Henry - Lost Boy, Free Kindle

Peter promised we would all be young and happy forever.
Peter lies. 
Lost Boy - Christina Henry download free kindle
After Christina Henry’s masterful retelling of Alice in Wonderland, she brings her talent to J.M. Barres’ story of Peter Pan, subverting the tale into a darker frame as we see Peter Pan through the eyes of his greatest enemy and former best friend…Captain Hook.
“Peter will say I’m a villain, that I wronged him, that I never was his friend. But I told you already. Peter lies. This is what really happened.”
Jamie, the narrator of the story, is one of the first Lost Boys and Peter Pan’s best friend.  Though he looks to be between eight and twelve, he is in reality 100 plus years old and he has slowly grown disillusioned with his endless childhood and the burdens placed on him by Peter’s callousness, irresponsibility, and perpetually need for adoration.
“I had been with Peter longer than I’d been in the Other Place, longer than I could count, anyway.” 
Jamie assumes responsibility for the boys Peter brings over from the Other Place though Peter insults him by frequently comparing him to the dreaded grown up for babying READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment